Sunday, October 17, 2021

The True Threat To Our Democracy - The Tyranny Of The Democrats, Part III (Newsom Goes After...Everyone?)

As Governor of the most populous state in the nation, what Gavin Newsom does is often copied by other states.  Given that the Democrats have super majorities in the State Assembly and State Senate, there is nothing to restrain their push for asserting government control over ever increasing aspects of our lives.

I was not aware of the fact that parents looking for toys for their children did not know how to shop properly.  I was not aware of the fact that private businesses needed to be told how to properly display their merchandise.  But now I know.  "A retail department store that offers childcare items or toys for sale shall maintain a gender-neutral section or area, to be labeled at the discretion of the retailer, in which a reasonable selection of the items and toys for children that it sells shall be displayed, regardless of whether they have been traditionally marketed for either girls or for boys."  This law will apply to businesses physically within California, with 500 or more employees in the state.

Exactly what is the purpose of this law?  Is it to make it easier for parents to find toys for their children?  Really?  Without this law, parents would not be able to walk through the aisles and find a suitable toy for their child?  I don't buy it.  There are fines that go along with this law for those companies violating it.  

No, as I wrote years ago (see the post "My Ex-Wife," 7/20/14, and "My Ex-Son and Ex-Daughters," 10/19/14), the Democratic "progressives" are simply pushing us down the path of obliterating all distinctions between men and women, boys and girls.  Follow the science?  Not when they come up with 57 "genders."   

Here is another.  Public schools and colleges in California must now provide free menstrual products in their restrooms.  Why?  Here is the author of that bill:  "Just as toilet paper and paper towels are provided in virtually every public bathroom, so should menstrual products."  I could be wrong, but I believe toilet paper and paper towels are used by boys and girls, by men and women.  Are menstrual products used by men?  I'm sure I will be sorry that I asked that question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment