Sunday, August 23, 2026

From "Fed Up" to Disillusioned and Disenchanted, Part II

When I said in the last paragraph of Part I that I blame the Democrats for any similarities between America today and 1930's Germany, I was neither kidding nor exaggerating.  You see, the Democrats do not push back against the rampant Jew hatred sweeping our country.  They endorse it.  Think I'm wrong?  

Everyone remember Graham Platner?  The Senate candidate in Maine who sported a Nazi SS Totenkopf tattoo.  Did that stop Democrats from supporting him?  Of course not.  Bernie Sanders (an Independent who caucuses with the Democrats), Elizabeth Warren, Sheldon Whitehouse and Ruben Gallego - all United States Senators who supported Platner.  Who else supported him?  Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.   Because, hey, why not support an apparent Nazi lover if it helps the Dems to take back the Senate.  Platner was forced to drop out following allegations of sexual harassment.  The Nazi tattoo was just fine.

Let's be realistic.  Who do you think the socialists vote for - Democrats or Republicans?  How about the Antifa crowd?  Or the intifada supporting Jew haters?  How about the Democratic Socialists of America?  They all vote Democrat.  What about the Islamists?  Isn't it obvious?  Mamdani ran as a Democrat.  El-Sayed ran as a Democrat.  Which brings me to another member of the extended family.  This family member would support the Islamist El-Sayed in order for the Demcorats to take back the Senate.  I need to be very clear about this - supporting an apparent Nazi sympathizer, supporting an Israel hating (and in my opinion Jew hating) Islamist is justified, because Trump is worse than the Nazis and the Islamists?

These people are out of their minds!  I am not going to suggest that they do not know what the Nazis did.  That they do not know about the Holocaust.  Do they know about the Islamists?  How could they not?  The 25th anniversary of 9/11 is coming up.  The 3rd anniversary of 10/7 is coming up.  How could they not know about these things?  Do they not know anything about El-Sayed, or does it not matter?  That he does not believe that Israel has the right to exist as the one Jewish state in the world.  I never heard him object to the multitude of Islamic run states.

I do know that El-Sayed supports Sharia law.  And he claims that those who favor legislation banning Sharia law do so because of white supremacy; and because they fight Muslims like they did with every other minority fighting for their rights.  Which is nonsense, because those other minorities wanted to simply participate in the American system on an equal footing with others, under our laws and Constitution.  Sharia law opposes our system of government and does not provide the same rights given by our Constitution.  

I did discuss El-Sayed in my August 12th post.  But it seems that many of his family members have ties to radical Islamist organizations.  We know El-Sayed is buddies with Hasan Piker.  Among other things previously mentioned in my posts, Piker is to have said "motherfuck the Constitution and motherfuck this country."  And, "I wipe my ass on the Constitution."  And El-Sayed will be speaking at the annual Islamic Society of North America convention, meeting September 4 through Sptember 7.  Speakers will include a Holocaust denier.  And a cleric who forced his 13 year old niece to marry; and who says others should do the same.  And who also advocates for men deciding if their wives can go to college.  Not to mention saying that the Quran condemns Jews.

But, give El-Sayed a break.  He says he does not necessarily endorse other speakers or what they say.  Sure, I buy that.  At what point does what someone else says become so offensive to you that you refuse to appear with them?  And, let's be honest.  If these speakers were condemning blacks the way they were condemning Jews, would El-Sayed go anywhere near them?   

While my family members and other Leftists focus on Trump, their narrow vision prevents them from seeing the true threat to America and the Jewish people.  I wonder if they have any idea how so many college kids came to hate Israel and the Jews.  One organization (AISH, although AI reports similar numbers) tells us how much money Arab countries have "invested" in US universities.  Here's a breakdown of their "donations" from 2000:  Qatar, donated close to $5 billion; Saudi Arabia, about $3 billion; the UAE, over $1 billion; Kuwait, over $1 billion; Egypt and Oman, over $100 million each; and even the non-existent State of Palestine, donated over $10 million.  You know, Palestine, which has no money to feed their people.

Who thinks these countries, often setting up Middle Eastern studies departments at American universities, are promoting American values?  Things like respect for the Constitution, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, equal rights for all people, including women.  Yet, these are the people many on the Left prefer over Trump.  As readers know, I've had my own complaints about Trump.  But there is simply no comparison to the harm being caused, and which will continue to be caused, by the Leftists/Socialists/Islamists vs. Trump.  

So, we have one of the two major parties in this country, the Democrats, siding with those who hate America, hate Israel and hate the Jews.  So, if America today bears any resemblance to 1930's Germany, it is not because of Trump.  It is because the Leftists and Islamists are discriminating against Jews, harassing Jews and attacking and even killing Jews.  Just like in 1930's Germany.  With rank and file Democrats going along with their leadership.  Other than John Fetterman, I've seen precious little pushback against the Leftists and Islamists.  So, in case anyone was wondering why I might be disillusioned and disenchanted. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment