Of course there are other people with whom I am fed up. Let's take a look at some. James Fishback is a Republican candidate for governor in Florida. As the Jew hatred has spread across party lines, it is no surprise that he opposes aid to Israel. Here's what else he has to say: "If you want kids to fail, if you wanted to set our kids up for failure, you would feed them the absolute goyslop in our cafeterias." "Goy" is a Yiddish term for a non-Jew. So, Fishback seems to be suggesting that, among other things Jews are said to control, we also control the food supply. And we intentionally want non-Jews to fail because...who knows why. But no surprise, inasmuch as the "groypers," the followers of racist, antisemite Nick Fuentes, support this guy Fishback. Here's what I think of you, Fishback...(readers will have to use your imagination for that, as I do not use curse words in the blog).
How about the Governor of California. Gavin Newsom should be embarrassed for what has happened to California under his watch. But that's another story. Like many of the prospective 2028 Democrat candidates for President, he has said that he will not accept money from AIPAC. Wow! Such a brave statement coming from a Democrat these days. But, he joins many other Democrats who say that. Instead of standing for our ally, Israel, instead of being a true leader and telling your base that Israel is one of our best allies in the world and deserves our full support, what do you say? You say that consideration needs to be given to cutting aid to Israel. You accuse Israel of being an apartheid state. I don't care that you subsequently took back the apartheid comment. You know you said that just to show the base that you are with them. I am sure my readers can imagine what I think of Newsom.
I think it goes without saying that I am fed up with all the Democrat Senators and Congress members who voted against continuing aid to Israel. So brave to bow to your antisemitic base. Then we have the other potential Democrat candidates for President in 2028 who use AIPAC as their boogeyman to show how much they are distancing themselves from Israel. NJ Senator Cory Booker, Illinois Governor JB Pritzker, Michigan Senator Elissa Slotkin, and big disappointment - Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro. The biggest (you fill in the blank) may be former Congressman and former Chicago Mayor and former Obama Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel.
Emanuel has basically said that Israel somehow tricked President Trump into going to war with Iran. I don't see Trump as doing anything that he doesn't want to do. Emanuel says the era of the US's "rubber stamp" of approving aid to Israel is over. Rubber stamp? Liar. Just going to ignore the pressure brought to bear on Israel by Eisenhower, Ford, Reagan and George H.W. Bush? No rubber stamp. Do you love Nancy Pelosi? Why? She voted in favor of the Massie Amendment cutting all military aid to Israel. Then she made this incredulous comment: "The American people are rightfully demanding an end to a perpetual cycle of war, and the Netanyahu government cannot maintain its current course." Got it. Blame Israel for having to fight for its very existence in war after war after war for its entire 78 years in existence. Because the Arab countries and the Iranian proxies of Hamas and Hezbollah all decided long ago that having a productive state for their people is less important than killing all the Jews. Let's raise a finger for Pelosi.
Okay, I was never a fan of JD Vance. He was definitely not my choice for VP. His approach to foreign affairs seemed to be contrary to Trump's. Recently, Vance was on Joe Rogan's podcast. No surprise, Vance blamed Israel for blowing up his peace deal (the MOU) with Iran. Sure, Tucker Carlson is your buddy, and he blames Israel for everything. Except, as the President said, Iran blew up the deal by firing on ships in the Strait of Hormuz. After which Trump referred to the Iranian leaders as liars and scum and sick people. Vance also asserted that Israel wanted "to keep the war going on indefinitely." I'm trying to hold back from saying what I really think of that. Again, Israel has been fighting non-stop wars since the founding of the country in 1948. Everyone serves in the military in Israel. You think the people aren't tired of non-stop wars? Then at least do what President Trump has done - threaten Iran and their proxies and follow it up with action. Stop blaming our ally Israel!
Vance also referred to the ongoing conflict with Hezbollah as a "chicken and egg problem." Are you nuts, Vance? Do you have any idea how many rockets and missiles Hezbollah has fired into Israel? Do you even know that Hezbollah killed 241 of our troops at the Beirut Barracks in 1983? Plus those killed in the 1983 embassy bombing in Beirut. Learn something! And stop being friends with Carlson. I hope you are not the Republican nominee for President in 2028.
Who else do I want to rant about? How about American Muslims? (Don't start accusing me of racism. I have friends who are Muslim. And I've already picked on my fellow Jews, so why shouldn't Muslims also be fair game?) Based on a Reuters poll from May of this year, 44% of American Muslims have a favorable view of Hamas. Are you kidding me? What's wrong with you? Go live in Gaza if that's what you think. Why don't you think Hamas should have used the billions of dollars in aid they received to build a productive society for their people, instead of hundreds of miles of tunnels built underground so they could sneak into Israel and kill Jews. You must be so proud of yourselves supporting a terrorist organization that celebrates the rape, torture and murder of civilians. What's the matter with you?
I will end my ranting with a short Part III.
No comments:
Post a Comment